Friday, February 26, 2010

Traits I don't like

I am so stressed right now so I decided to let out some steam by writing this blog entry. It's not to point fingers at people but these are just some traits I really don't like in people. These are the traits that gets on my nerves!

1. Dumb people- They are not at fault if they are but it just annoys me when people ask the most non-sense questions or when you talk to them and you feel like you're talking to a wall. You don't get any decent conversations with them. I don't hate these people but they annoy me sometimes.

2. People who think they know everything- This is the trait I REALLY hate especially when you know what that person is telling you is actually not true. I am a chemical engineer, a woman of science, so when someone tells me that they believe their beliefs are true when it makes no sense at all irritates me as well. We can have conversations and we can disagree with what we say to each other but when you start rolling your eyes on me because you REALLY think you're right. I don't give a bull! Just go and leave me alone before I lose it! It's okay to think that what you're saying is right, I like debating. But it's different when you make people feel like your words are like words from the Bible or from a science almanac!

3. When you can't take honest words and would rather slam it at the other person's face- Honesty is important. I so believe that. I would rather be honest with you than make you believe that everything is a-okay when it is not! Friendship or any relationship should be based on trust. I don't like friends who are only your friends because you only say good things to them. Why can't you accept the truth as well? Of course it's different if I'd slam the truth to your face without considering how you feel.

4. Copy cats- Yeah, there are lots of copy cats out there. People who think they'd be your friend if they are like you. As in really like you. People who you would talk to and they'd say, "Oh yeah, I'm like that too." "Oh yeah, I do feel that too." At first it would make you feel like, gosh, I have a lot in common with this person. But then you realize that you really have a LOT in common with that person already. Like, when you are in pain, that person would also say he/she is also in pain. When you're having your monthly visit, she'd have her monthly visit too! Or when your dog is sick, his/her dog is sick too! C'mon, who are you kidding now?!! Why can't you get your own identity for crying out loud!

5. People with no sense of responsibility even to themselves- I hate people who always complain about how miserable their lives are yet they are not doing anything about it! They just complain and complain and complain and they stress me out! I am not the person you should run to and complain about your life ALL THE TIME! What am I? A Psychologist? Or a relationship guru? You know what you need to do so do it! People do have problems. Friends are there to be the shoulder to cry on but it gets so annoying when you do all you can to comfort your friend but you see him/her not doing anything to solve his/her problem. He/she just loves complaining and telling the world how miserable their lives are. Just shut it! Everybody has problems too, y'know! But what do you do when you have a problem? Either you solve it or you get over it! If you complain about not having money- get a freakin' job! You can't just complain about having a crappy life because your husband or your parents are not working and you don't have any money to feed yourself. Go and earn some money, you fool!


Okay, I am just really stressed out right now. Guess I am just quite angry! I just had enough really. I HAD ENOUGH!

0 comments: