Saturday, July 14, 2012

Open letter for my daughter

My sweet little angel,

I hope one day you'd come across this post and read what your mom has to say for you. Right now you're a sweet young little darling at the age of 1 year and 9 months. Since the day I learned about you growing in my womb, you made your mommy's life so happy. I always wanted to meet you and now that you're here with us, words could not express just how much I love and care for you. Just like any mother would, I think about what's best for you first before I even think of myself. Your dad sometimes throw tantrums because he would jokingly say that since you came he no longer became a priority. Of course I love your dad but you have changed my life in such a way that I focus more on you because you need me the most. It really warms my heart every time you say "mommy, I love you" and every time you get angry when someone tries to hold me. You are so possessive of your mom because you only want to be my special one. I truly enjoy being with you and enjoying the sweet hugs and kisses from you and all the "I love yous" you'd say to me. You are my heaven, sweetheart and I want to be the best mom I can for you. I love you so much.

 My dearest sweetie, I hope you know that no matter what happens in the future remember that your mom loved you so much. Please don't even doubt that because I am willing to give my life for you when I am given the chance to once again. You see, mommy got sick because of my pregnancy that went wrong along the way. I knew something was not right but the doctors didn't quite get it but I held on because losing you is never an option. I held on and I knew you'd hold on too and I'm glad we made it 'til the end. We almost didn't, sweetheart. But we finished the race though I was bruised through our battle. Being a mother is tough, my dearest. I hope when you grow up and planning to be a mom yourself you must first prepare for what lies ahead. It is not easy and things can go out of hand. You can lose more than you are planning to but in the end it is all worth it. Seeing you grow up so beautifully reminds me that I made the right choice. You are the right choice my darling. I love you so much and I hope you will always love me too. And of course, your dad. :)

 Sincerely,

 Your Mom

0 comments: