Friday, April 10, 2009

Why?

There are moments in life
When you just want to explode
When things stopped making sense
And you end up asking “why?”

There are moments in life
When you just want to cry
When the pain is unbearable
And you end up asking “why?”

There are moments in my life
When it’s hard to hold on
When sanity is slowly drifting
And I just can’t stop asking “why?”

I kept on asking “Why?”
“Why me?” “Why this?”
But I never got any straight answer
And they just say “There’s a reason why”

Everything has a reason they say,
Why good people are killed,
Bad people live full lives,
Young people perish without a cause,
And so on and so on…

But they say it’s all in God’s plan,
What is His plan really?
But, there is no point in asking
For I know I won’t get any real answer
Only that “There is a reason why”

0 comments: