Sunday, May 3, 2009

Having an Enemy

It's really easy to love a person but I never thought it's really hard to hate another person. Hate is such a strong emotion that it consumes you. I never really had an enemy in my life but now. It's a weird feeling really. I hate that person(s) so much but deep inside me I feel it's wrong. Like, I know that person also has feelings and I feel bad that I have this hatred against that person(s). I feel... guilty. Weird, huh?

I am just not used to this feeling. I sometimes imagine that person(s) crying, in pain 'coz of what had transpired. I feel happy imagining that but at the same time it makes me sad. I don't want to cause another person pain... I really don't... but they caused me tremendous amount of pain that I just can't let them feel victorious over me again.

It's an emotional struggle for me to hate another human being. But, they put this on to themselves. They caused this and not me. I am just being true to myself. I was hurt, humiliated and broken. I just don't want them to be a part of my life again and that means they do not deserve my forgiveness and forgiveness I will not give them.

Unless, they say sorry to me. Which, I know will never ever happen. But, if they would, I'd forgive them in a heartbeat.

0 comments: