Friday, January 24, 2014

A brief release...

As I looked over my window I could see the deep blue hue of the endless sea meeting the beautiful clear blue sky with a few white clouds that seemed to float over a cushion of a double shaded satin. I sighed and closed my eyes as I envision myself basking in the sun and feeling the warmth of this great big source of life throughout the land. I wanted to get rid of all the pain and rage that hides within me as my soul eagerly cries for me to get rid of all these ill feelings that plagues me and scares me.  As I envision myself in pure nothingness, no worries or pain, my lips started to show signs of a smile.  That short moment, just the view of the sea and the sky, two very opposite entities of this world coming together in my view made me feel a short moment of freedom.  I sipped the hot brew from my cup, looked out my window again before bidding this beautiful view a goodbye to start my day.

0 comments: