Thursday, June 19, 2008



My baby made it. Yes, after almost a week of crying, worrying about my little baby Frosty, now she is home. I'm so happy she made it. The vet thought Frosty won't make it and I can see it in their faces that they were also very happy that she is back to her old naughty and noisy self.
The thought of just putting her to sleep broke my heart. I can't ever make that decision. But, as my good friend Reena the super maldita told me, if there is no hope then it's the most humane choice. I'm glad I didn't have to make that decision as the vet told us that Frosty is fighting back and she is getting stronger by the day.
I can't explain how happy I was when she was brought to us. She looked so different... so pretty! She got a new hairdo... so cute! Alain was happy to see Frosty too and he was really happy to see that I am happy. Without Alain's help, I don't know if Frosty would have the chance to survive that ordeal. Thank you Alain. :)
Kingkong was really happy to see his little sister. She was not as happy as Kingkong was though. He kept biting her and trying to bite off her two-ears hairdo. Grr! He was kind of envious of Frosty... the same typical scenario that I enjoyed before Frosty got sick. Frosty wants to be the star while Kingkong IS the star. They both fight for my attention and I love that so much! haha!
It's a happy day for me. I got my little baby back... Too bad I have to give her to my friend Reena the maldita by February though... Oh well... haha!