Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Trip to Bantayan, Cebu

I went to Bantayan, Cebu together with Alain and his mom last week. It was a 6-day escapade that was bittersweet for me. Few days before that, Frank wrecked havoc on that small island and it caused such a devastation. When we went there, there were no electricity and water and the beach was not what I expected. It was horrible. At first, I already wanted to go home. Alain stood by me despite my tantrums and homesickness and that short 6-day trip became so memorable not because of the place, but because I shared those 6 days with him. We slept on the same room together with his mom. It was the first time I heard him snore and I had a hard time sleeping at first haha! It was memorable to say the least. Do I want to go back? No. But it was such a memorable experience for Alain and I and it's truly one of those that I'll cherish forever.
We still enjoyed the beach though especially when we went to Santa Fe. I looooove the white sand beach there, we stayed for the day at Ugtong beach resort. I miss swimming on the beach... been swimming almost every day in a pool but it's not as exciting as snorkelling on crystal clear water. I loved it there. Gosh, wish I could go back to Ugtong.
Well, I just want to share a few photos on our trip. :)



0 comments: