Thursday, July 10, 2008

My day to day life




I've been really focused about losing weight for a couple of months now and I am more determined now to shed off the excess pounds I gained over the last 4 years or so. I want to go back to my old self when heads still turn when I pass by (LOL) Nah! I just want to be healthier and slimmer.

My day starts at 4 am. We ready ourselves for the morning walk and we arrive at the lagoon around 5 am and for 40 minutes we just circle around the lagoon for an estimate of 3 kilometers or so. After that, it's either my boyfriend drives me home or I stay with him for breakfast then he drives me home around 9.









The venue for our morning walk









From 9 am I'd check my e-mails, chat a little then when my eyes are tired I go to sleep for an hour. When I wake up, it's either I'd have my lunch or I'd start writing articles for my clients. From around 12 noon to 5 pm I work. From 5 pm, I would eat my dinner then I start preparing for the night swimming and my boyfriend picks me up around 6-630 pm and we go to the nearest resort for 10-12 laps of swimming ( just about 500-600 meters). I go home around 8 or 9 then I check my e-mails again and chat a little then hit the sack around 10:30 to 11 pm.




The resort



As the usual cycle, I'd sleep from 11 to 4 am then my day starts all over again. It's kinda exhausting but I am enjoying it.


On the weekends or whenever we're both free, we go to the mall and we never fail to visit our favorite arcades to shoot some hoops. In world of fun, my highest points ever reached was about 320 or so and in quantum I got 125 points or so. I'm a girl but I can beat most boys in shooting hoops. I never thought I would ever play this type of game 'coz I'm demure and I hate to sweat but, since I need to lose weight then I started playing it and now I'm hooked!





Life's fun especially when you're active. It's funny 'coz I can't imagine myself being as fat as I was last year. I mean, I was overweight in my pictures but now I'm a bit smaller and started developing muscles. I hate the muscles though but I guess I just have to live with it... It's not masculine-like anyway so I can handle it. :)

I aim to reach 135 pounds by September. It's the right weight for my height so I'm aiming for that. I'm not that far away now though and I am positive I'll get there pretty soon. Wish me luck!

0 comments: