Monday, July 21, 2008

I realized...

...that life is worth living not just for your own happiness but because your existence make such a difference in some people's lives.

...that everybody will die but not everyone has lived.

...that sometimes you just have to let your guards down and not always be in control of things.

...that it's not just your voice that needs to be heard... that you need to hear other people's voice too.

...that life is sooo much sweeter once shared with others.

...that trials do make you stronger.

...that I need to be with friends too and how I miss being with them.

...that I need to forgive a few people.

...that anger won't do you any good. It's best to let go of the hatred you keep in your heart.

...that there are many who loves and cares about me and remembers me everyday.

...that I am happy being me.

1 comments:

SMILE MEIA said...

good realizations, especially this one:
"that everybody will die but not everyone has lived."

hehe, i saw you from ebloggers forum.