Thursday, October 2, 2008

Some facts about me

Well, got nothing to post here so I thought of sharing some facts about me that only a few of my friends know about. ;) They are not in anyway jeopardizing my identity :D

1. I drink coffee- I can't live without coffee but I know too much of it is not healthy so I stick with 2 cups of coffee a day! If I don't get to drink coffee, I get headaches.

2. I like mugs- Perhaps this is because I drink coffee but since I don't know when, I already enjoyed collecting mugs. Unfortunately, I don't get to collect mugs anymore but mugs still fascinate me.

3. I sleep with my dogs- Yeah, my sheets ain't always clean but I'm happy when they sleep with me. I love them both so much but... if I am to choose, I love KingKong more. LOL! But of course I love Frosty a lot too!

4. I suffer from sleep paralysis- Yep, I do and sometimes it scares me 'coz it takes me more than a few minutes before I get to wake up and it gets pretty exhausting sometimes.

5. When I touch something cold, my hands start to hurt- It's Reynaud's disease or something but it's nothing serious really. My hands start to hurt and they turn white and very seldom they turn blue. I used to stay in the corner of the pool and hold my hands up because they hurt so much but after a minute or so, they don't hurt anymore.

6. I am actually not fond of gossips- I just don't care about gossips. We all have our lives to worry about so why the hell would I wanna talk about other people's lives?

7. I have weak knees- My patella are thin and sometimes they lock and twist. It's painful and it makes me paranoid when I walk or climb the stairs. Anyway, it's hereditary. My mom, 2 sisters and my nephews suffer from this as well. :( boo-hoo! Bad for us! :(

8. I discovered I'm actually quite good at shooting hoops- I used to be so scared of balls but because of desperation, I resorted into playing basketball. I love to play at the arcade because I get to beat most boys woohoo! ;)

9. I have no sense of direction- I shouldn't drive unless I have GPS (unfortunately we still don't have this here). I can't remember streets and places even if I get to go there more than a dozen times!

Lastly, I am kinda deaf. Yeah, it is so true! Sometimes I hear people speak but I don't understand the words. It's like they are talking really fast that I could hear them but couldn't understand what they are saying even though they are talking under normal speed. I always end up asking the person to repeat what he/she said so that I could hear properly and they gotta raise their voice a little.


Well, those are 10 facts about me that only a few friends know about me except for the first, 9th and 10th 'coz all my good friends know that already. LOL!

1 comments:

Tea said...

ever tried asking around what caused the sleep paralysis? kakatakot naman yun...

your height, your built, didn't you realized that you should be shooting hoops? Ang tangkad mo, li! hehehe.