Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Survivor Philippines

The Survivor Philippines show had been on air for a few weeks now and it's just my first time to have seen it. I was told by a friend of mine that the tribe's people are non-photogenic and they were not the showbiz type so I got curious and decided to watch the show. Surprisingly, I think otherwise. Well, yeah, they are not gorgeous-looking but I think GMA 7 were successful in finding contestants that looks normal yet they don't look bad on camera... except for one female castaway whose presence just makes me want to grab a knife and stab her to death even if I could only see her on my television screen. My gosh! Why did they even take Patani???!!! What's the sad story behind her application? I liked all the other castaways in terms of looks but just the first glimpse of this lady just made my stomach turn. Okay, that is a bit rude (or too rude) but I am just stating my own opinion. They decided to be on TV, right? So they should expect people to bombard them with their opinions as I am entitled with mine.

On the other hand, I think Patani fits the show quite well. She looks like a native of that island.

1 comments:

Pats said...

ka luoy kay patani - haha visit my blog site man, kpatubo.blogspot.com