Saturday, September 27, 2008

After All These Years by The Journey

After browsing over YouTube, I saw a video of this song and I liked the song so much but I didn't like the video especially because they just recorded the song from an FM station. So, I downloaded the song and created my own version with it. I love the song so much that I even recommended it to be played on my mom and dad-in-laws during their 50th wedding anniversary and they all liked the song too! Hopefully they will really play it on their party on February. :)

As for me, I know I'm not old enough to say that I can relate to the song but, somehow I like to imagine myself with my husband 30, 40 or 50 years from now still holding hands and loving each other after all the years that we're together. :) *giggles!* It's just sooo romantic!

Anyway, here's the video I made for the song. It has lyrics so you could sing it while watching. Hope you like my vid. :)

0 comments: