Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's just like yesterday

Sometimes people just leave you without saying goodbye. It happened to me and somehow, it deeply wounded me and left a big hole in my heart. I never bothered to ask "why"... perhaps because of my pride and maybe perhaps because I just gave up. In fact, I believe it's both really and because of that, so much time had been wasted... and I guess we both felt the same way and for each day that goes by without us taking the effort to do something for us to reach the other, many supposed-to-be more memories were never given the chance to happen. Was it a waste of time? Or was it just meant to be so we could find better things and more good people into our lives? I believe it's the latter. I found good friends because I got no one to call my own. I broadened my horizon and let a few more people into my life. I have no regrets really and when I get to look back, I'm just so glad it happened. If it didn't, I wouldn't have made a few really good friends who I value so deeply as well. When I lost 1 friend, I earned a few. :)
But, I'm just thankful... especially now. Finally, that 'former' friend of mine is again my friend. I knew we just needed a talk but we just didn't take the effort to have that talk... not until recently. Guess everything that happened to me (especially with what happened to dad) made me forgive and forget (really, I can't remember the anger I felt for her anymore).
God is good. :) We should all praise Him.

0 comments: