Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Just want to share My dream

I had one of those weird dreams again last night. It felt so real although it's obviously not real. Anyway, I just want to share it while it's still quite fresh in my mind.
I dreamt that Alain and I, together with my sisters were going on a trip... going where? I don't know but that's not important. Anyway, in my dream Alain suggested that we go to one of the cheap beaches here and I was so mad 'coz it's a black sand beach with nothing to see. When we went there, the water was clear but was a bit shallow. I got mad and I threw my shotgun (Yes I had a shotgun) in the water. Immediately after I threw the shotgun, the water level rose. We were in panic then I told Alain that I'm so sorry that I can't get my shotgun anymore 'coz the water level is so deep already. Then, the next scene was we were inside a shipping vessel. In there, there was an alien invasion. I was so scared because there are lots of aliens aboard the ship. Alain and I tried to escape and when we got out of the ship, I called my sister and she answered. She said they're already in Bacolod (my place) and we shouldn't worry about them. I was relieved because my sisters were safe but was scared because Alain and I are still not on safe land. There, we saw lots of robots. It's a robotic invasion! Aliens vs. robots! And Alain and I were just 2 of the many people stranded on that land. Since they were robots, we created our own robot and we hid inside the robot we just created so we won't get identified. Weird but on the wheels of our savior robot was a cat-like cartoon character. One robot tried to sniff his way from the wheels up... if it wasn't for our cartoon character hiding behind the robotic wheels, the robots would have spotted us hiding inside our own created robot! He saved us and... I woke up!
Whew! It was one great dream but it really got me scared. Just imagine, our planet invaded by aliens... and robots! Scary!

0 comments: