Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm home again


It's been a tough week. I spent an entire week at our farm trying to learn how to run it. It is difficult and painstaking but we have to do it. Remarkably, I started liking the place and the people. Everyone welcomed us and treated us like family. It was a wonderful feeling although I was tired everyday.


It's hard to suddenly be these people's boss. I am not used to it and I find it difficult especially because I am not a people person. I exerted my effort to mingle with them but making commands is still something that I need to master. My uncle is there and our driver who worked for us for more than 15 years is there. How can I command these two who were babying me when I was little? I tried and I am still trying because I am now their new boss. Goodness, it's so hard! So so hard!


My husband and I are really hoping that we can make our farm grow and earn good revenue from it. We'll try our best, I believe it's God's will that we stay here.


2 comments:

Tea said...

You got married na? Congrats! Hope everything's well on your side of the world Li.

lila said...

Thanks Tara! :)