Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just close your eyes... and fly!

Dad's home now. We still watch over him as much as we can because we don't want anything bad to happen to him again. With what had transpired over the week, our lives have definitely changed. My plans have changed and I'm just amazed at how God answers our prayers. I asked Him to guide me and He did. He answered my question loud and clear. God doesn't want me to leave the country. Why? Perhaps because He wants me to handle our family's farm or perhaps He has other reasons why He doesn't want me to leave and He just used the farm to make me change my plans. I must say, God is really amazing.
I find it quite funny though. Many times in the past that my sisters have asked me to quickly process my papers for Canada, something has always happened that changed the plan. Now, when everything seems steady and no one thought I won't leave next year, here He goes again. Why doesn't God want me to leave? Do I still have unfinished business here or is He just protecting me? I don't know really but I'm happy to feel His presence in my life. He protects me from something that I can not decipher yet but I can really feel that He is protecting me or at least putting me where I should be. He definitely answers our prayers and when He answered it, you can not question it anymore.
I am happy to feel my God. I am happy to lift my life up to Him because I know when God is the one in control, you can never go wrong. I will not question Him for the things that have transpired but I will continually thank Him for the things that are happening. Yes, what happened to our family has pained us but I know there is always a reason for everything. We are still not out of the dark yet but I know we would recover. We still need to get some cash for my dad's operation but we lift it up to God. We know we can gather enough money for dad's operation... we just don't know where to get it!

0 comments: