Tuesday, January 20, 2009

After all the drama, I'm finally getting married

Well, I was really depressed for weeks but now I feel much better. After all that had happened, at least we are still pushing through with the wedding. I'm glad everything worked out for the better and this actually taught me a lot of things.

1. My sisters love me so much and they'll do everything to protect me from harm
2. Dad loves me a lot too
3. I should not be angry at God whenever I feel like life is so unfair
4. I have friends who really care for me
5. I should not keep my problems to myself.

It's a painful ordeal but won't talk about it here. hehe! But, I learned lessons from it and I have moved on from it. I just thank God that He helped us through the ordeal. Finally, our wedding will push through. Yep, I am getting married in a church! :) I'm so happy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Li!

Pats said...

yiha!! ;D

lila said...

hehe thanks!!! ;)

Pink Links said...

Congratulations! :)