Monday, February 9, 2009

Just another ordinary day...

Saying goodbye is hard. I just want to say thank you to all who made life worth living for me. I love my friends and my family a lot but, sometimes, people have to make decisions in their lives.

Have nothing much to say here actually. Just that, I needed to make a new post here. To those people that I love, let me just say this to you. I love you all very much. Don't think I don't. Don't think I'm selfish. I'm not. I just need to do some things because there's no other way...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

...and trust that everyone won't forget you, too.

Goodbye? I don't understand why you're saying it. And I think I received a YM message from you saying, 'don't forget me'. I don't really get it. For whatever it means, I hope it's nothing selfish.

I know your suicidal tendencies. Dear, please always remember how blessed you are. If you can't see your blessings because of the many overwhelming pains before you, just look to GOD. Or, at least try appreciating the people around you, esp, Alain. He is not perfect. And no one is. But, am sure he can be reason enough for you to hang on.

Find joy in your heart by appreciating the things and people around you. There are so much beauty in the world that we almost don't notice because we rather stare at the ugly things. Focus on the beauty, dear. There's a lot.

GOD bless.

lila said...

Thanks for the concern. It's time for me to move on. Just want to thank you for loving me and for caring for me so much. I don't expect that from a friend but I deeply appreciate it.

You know I love you my friend. But the kind of concern and compassion you showed me shows that you love me more. And for that, I am thankful.