Friday, March 28, 2014

Seeking comfort.

Hello there, blog. It's nice to have you as my company for tonight. It's been a sad day for me. Well, not at first, but ended quite sadly. Can't help but cry.  I was taking care of my lil girl the whole day but unfortunately I got a really bad attach which led me to just stay in bed feeling so weak and having a hard time to get myself up and help out my lil girl who was asking for additional milk. My lil girl is a mature 3 year old and when I told her I really need to rest now, she understood and gave me my space to rest for over an hour... but, I am still not feeling so well. At least I can't be more stressed and strained at this point.  I am sad because I'm still finding it difficult to accept that I do have a bad heart. I am sad because there's so much I want to do with my lil girl and can't do much anymore because of my bad heart. I am so deeply sad because she has to leave me tonight so she could stay with her dad who can better take care of her at this time.

Don't get me wrong, I am glad he offered to help. But, it really broke my heart. I have to give him this time which she should still be with me and my lil girl still wanted to stay here with me... But because I couldn't take care of her tonight I really have to let her go to them. I know she's in good hands and she''d be happy but this is seriously breaking mommy's heart.  I love you so much my lil girl...

Well, just had to get this out of my system. Thanks blog for listening to me. Will try to cheer up now.

0 comments: