Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm home. :)

Finally, I'm back home. It's weird coz I was gone for just 2 weeks but everything around here looks very different. Our house got a new paint job, my room's cabinet is now looking good, and my dogs look very different. Kingkong loss some weight and I was shocked when I saw him, probably why they say pugs don't recover very well when their masters leave them. Frosty looks very beautiful though :)

I missed the not-so-busy streets of my city, I missed the familiar venues and faces, and of course, I missed Alain a lot.

***It's the first time I experienced traveling on a bad weather and I must say, it's a great experience. The entire visayas area was covered with thick clouds and I just can't help myself but enjoy the unworldly beauty of the world up above. With an endless sea of thick clouds underneath us and gigantic and scary-looking clouds ahead, nature is so beautiful that even though it can be really scary you just can't help but appreciate its beauty.***

0 comments: