Wednesday, December 3, 2008

With all the Chaos- I learned a lesson

*I thank God for giving my dad a second chance in life. Yep, dad had a successful surgery and in just a couple of days he'd be out of the hospital already but he still can't take a plane home so they'd be staying here for awhile while I decided to go home before them.*

It's been pretty tough lately and it's not just because of what happened to my dad. Lately, I just received news about a problem I need to face back home. Also, there is another problem... but won't share about that here or to anyone. I'm just so sick and tired of my life that I just wish I'd be transformed into a very different person. I try to force myself to think positive but, it's just so hard when you can barely breathe and another problem pops its ugly face again.

I'm drained but, somehow, I realized something. I realized that I forgot to love myself and now I am convinced that it's what I have been searching for in my life. I always knew there was something I need to do but I just can't figure out what it is. Now, I think I found what I've been searching for... I need to love myself and live my life not just for everyone else but for me. I need to do what I want to do and not just do things that I know won't hurt the people I care about. I need to take the plunge and live my life.

I am quite a risk taker and I want to achieve whatever I set my mind to and that's what I plan to do. Hopefully this time, no one would oppose. I need to do this for me and not for anyone else. I will spread my wings again and start to fly.

0 comments: