Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Massacre

I was shocked when I read the news about a massacre during a great Christmas party. If you haven't read it yet, then here's the link

http://ph.news.yahoo.com/ap/20081226/twl-santa-shooting-1be00ca.html

If there's anything about this story that got me affected, it's with the little girl who opened the door to greet Santa. I just imagine how that little girl felt when she was about to open the door. Perhaps she was very excited that she'll open the door for Santa and when she saw Santa she must've had that big smile on her face just like any other kid would've smiled whenever they see Santa. Santa had a big Santa bag with him and when he pulled something from that bag, her eyes might have sparkled in pure excitement, waiting for what a great Santa goody awaits her... only to see a handgun pointed straight at her. And that's... that's the last thing she ever saw in her life that was cut way too short. by a deranged man in a Santa costume :(

She's just one of 8 people who were murdered that night, while a few were able to flee. It was supposed to be a great Christmas party, one that this family always have during Christmas. Only because this guy got a divorce, even if let's say it was a horrible divorce and he has a very sad story to tell, it doesn't give him the right to kill those innocent people. Nothing is worth killing another.

Let's all pray for the lives of these people and also for the man who committed this horrible horrible thing who also committed suicide right after.
----------------

Our Christmas was fun. We gave a total of 3 gifts to each of our helpers here, all 17 of them were here and celebrated Christmas with us. Our christmas party was focused on giving them gifts and making them happy. It was a fun Christmas.

Tyra, our black labrador, gave birth to a cute little puppy during our Christmas party. She gave birth to just 1 pup. Unfortunately, he died the next day... Tyra kept crying for hours 'coz her baby is dead :( It was kinda sad.

I'm not busy lately, don't have any jobs to do and my PC crashed. Actually, it overheated and the power supply thingie exploded. Thank God the motherboard was just fine. I'm searching for jobs as I'm planning to get a "real" job by March of 2009. Wish me luck! Hope God will help me make the right decision as this isn't just any other decision. I will move away from my family and I need to get this right. My friend Jodie's telling me to rely on Him and not be too focused on what I want, but what He wants for me. Oh well... I guess I'm just a bit edgy lately and I just want to have the right decision instantly that's why I get easily irritated. lol!

Well, got nothing more to add... Have a Happy New Year Everyone!

0 comments: