Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas to all!

As I became older, I no longer feel the magic of Christmas. The excitement fades more and more each year but still, every Christmas day I still feel its magic. Families come together to celebrate this wonderful day and what I like most about Christmas is the gift giving. No, I am not after the gifts I receive but more of, I like to see the smiles in everyone who receives a gift. There's too much love in a room during this day and that's really what Christmas is all about. Sure, we are all busy with our day to day lives that we often forget about the little things that really mean so much to us. Christmas is a time for our families and we should all keep the spirit of Christmas alive in each one of us. Oh how I wish I'm still that little girl who's always so excited about Christmas. I may not be that little kid anymore but I do value Christmas and feel the special meaning of that day. It's the day that our Christ was born. It's the day that we should all pray and thank our Lord for all the blessings we received and thank Him for all the pains that we experienced because that's what makes us stronger.

Lately, I've been in so much emotional pain that I even stopped praying. Not that I abandoned God but I was just too hurt to even talk to Him. A friend was telling me to go back to Him even when I am in pain but I really just let her words go from one ear and out the other (if you can say that! We were just chatting. LOL) But, God is so good that He made me feel His love for me and showed me how greatly blessed I am compared to others. My anger faded away and I started living my life normally again. I was back to being happy and I guess that's really how God wanted me to be... happy! :) And... it's almost Christmas! And God gave me a wonderful gift... lotsa projects! haha! I needed money badly and I'm glad He gave me these projects so I could save for next year's plans. Woohoo!

God is so good! Merry Christmas to all!

0 comments: