Wednesday, November 5, 2008

...and nothing changed

Well, I just suffered another horrible night without much sleep. That "mangluluya" just acted out as if she really felt something different and that I can now sleep well at night. Well, she was wrong and I will never ever go to a mangluluya ever again! These faith healers are pathetic! I never believed them and after my first and LAST experience with one, I will never ever believe them.

Update: I tried to sleep around 11 last night but up until 1:30 I was still tossing and turning and I just can't sleep. I still have lots to write today so I can't risk not getting some sleep so I still ended up taking my pill and I was able to sleep from around 2 to 8 yay!

2 comments:

Tea said...

tsk..tsk...had same experience (referring to albularyo) when I was a teenager. Was told that I step on some "dwende" and angered them hence the running fever and unable to sleep/eat. Looking back I realized that it was no "dwende" but depression that is killing me. :(

Maybe you should try reducing coffee intake..or reschedule the last cup you take before bedtime...

lila said...

I only drink coffee in the morning now so it's not about my coffee intake. I don't know why I can't sleep but my sister (a doctor) told me that I should continue taking the natural sleeping pills she prescribed since it's just a supplement and not addictive. hehe! I threw away the ginger that this old woman gave me. lol