Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What a beautiful day!

Today was a great day. We had a birthday party and by far this is the best birthday party ever! Why? Because I was surprised by my sisters and my hubby! Before my trip to Manila, they already contacted hubby to buy me a birthday cake too and that everything should be kept a secret. So all this time I was thinking they totally neglected me! It was fine by me though but of course when I saw my small but wonderful birthday cake I just can't help but smile. :)

The party was not perfect with some minor problems but everything went smoothly and it was a blast. I had so much fun on our 3 in 1 party and after how many years, I got another cake! LOL! I remember my last cake was a congratulations cake for graduating college! My sister bought me a cute yet childish congratulations cake in shape of a girl that I thought looked like Susie of Susie and Geno LOL! Imagine? I was 20 years old and they gave me that type of cake! LOL! At least this time, my cake is decorated with flower icings. It's simple compared to my niece's and dad's extravagant cakes! Well, this is a grand birthday for them though, dad is 60 and my niece has just turned 1. The three of us stood in front of our guests while they were singing the happy birthday song and each one of us blew our candles. I kept my candles with me as a remembrance. It's a fun fun fun day! Too bad I didn't have any friends to invite so I just invited my hubby's family. My sisters each have their set of friends while I have none. What can I say? All my friends are in far away places and it's such a big BOO! It would've been so much fun if my barkada's in Bacolod though but I can't cry over that, I'm just happy with how our 3-in-1 birthday turned out. It was a success and we're all very happy!

Here's a photo of my cute yet well appreciated birthday cake!




And here's a picture of our 3 cakes!




And here's a picture of me blowing my cake!


0 comments: