Monday, November 3, 2008

I used to love bedtimes but now, I'm sleep-deprived...

Been suffering from Insomnia for more than 2 weeks now and it's really such a drag. My mom-in-law told my hubby that he should take me to a "mangluluya" coz maybe I hurt an elementals and it's going back at me. LOL! Old people have very superstitious answers to everything, don't they? I can't sleep. There's no Hocus-Pocus reason why I can't. I just can't!

I am taking Melatonin-T right now and I'm so thankful for it. I stopped taking it after 3 great sleeping nights because I don't want to be dependent on the sleeping pills but I can't sleep well without it and sadly, I am back to taking it again. It's actually inexpensive, only P19.75 each!

Anyway, in just a few days I'd be heading to Manila again. It's been over a year since I last went there. I was supposed to attend my good friend's wedding but unfortunately, we can't. I don't have a car to drive from Makati to Alabang grr! But since we already bought our tickets and our number 1 reason for flying there has been cancelled, it's a good thing we have a back-up plan- a trip to Baguio. So on November 9, 2008 we'd already be in Baguio. The day before that we'd be going to Tarlac and Pampanga, 2 places I've never been before, so it's going to be fun too!

I am actually quite excited about it. Though Baguio isn't really all that but it's a great place to unwind and just have fun eating strawberries and jams. LOL! And yeah, I can meet with my friend Kym on Friday evening too so I hope that'd be fun as well. ;)

2 comments:

Tea said...

don't forget to try pampanga's original sisig. You will love it. :)

lila said...

haha sure! I'll go and try that! Oh my! My diet! LOL