Friday, November 14, 2008

My regular companion's back- Paranoia

It's been two days since I got home and now, I am back to my old self. Well, at least I got a breather... for 6 days in total I had nothing to worry about and I just enjoyed my life not thinking about how to earn money and what the future holds for me. Now, I want to shout. I think I'm going crazy! I am so paranoid that I'm getting choked up by my own thoughts. I know I'm doing okay but this is just not enough. I need more, not 'coz I'm greedy (goodness!) but 'coz I feel so overwhelmed with what I need to do and with my responsibilities and future obligations. I'm going nuts!

Will I always be like this? Is there no cure for this? I just want to enjoy life the way normal people do. I envy those who are living in poverty and yet they are enjoying their lives and not worried about what lies ahead. How come I am not like that? Why can't I just be like that?

I am suffocating here! I need some air... lots of air.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, maybe you should list those obligations and responsibilities down so that you can see if all those things really matters 20 years from now. Lots of people claims that their life are difficult but we know that there are less fortunate who still make it to their 100th birthday with personality intact.

I have this conclusion that you are undergoing (like most of us) the 20s paranoia where you are in the prime of your youth and the will to do everything is too strong to handle. Self-inflicted pains. hehehe.

Kaya mo yan. ikaw pa. ;)

lila said...

I have lots of obligations and I also have a problem with my spending so... I always don't have money LOL!

Anonymous said...

hehe. I know. :P