Saturday, November 15, 2008

Triple Birthday Celebration on Nov. 17

On November 17, 2008 there will be a children's party held at Lopue's East but it's a combination of Eila's, dad's and my birthday (November 18s and 20). Well, it's pretty much a children's party and dad and I are just included but it's obviously a birthday party for Eila. Hmph! LOL

Actually, they forgot about me. haha! It would be dad's 60th birthday and Eila's 1st birthday and both of them have the same birthday, November 18. They honestly forgot that I used to celebrate my birthday together with my dad 'coz I was born on the 20th. I'm kinda "tampo" that it's now Eila and daddy's birthday and not daddy and my birthday. :( Oh well... and now she's the princess of the house which used to be my position! :( Something tells me Eila's going to be my worst enemy (lol just kidding!)

Anyway, I would just want to share this very nice birthday video of Eila. She won't be receiving any gifts for her birthday but instead, she's asking for donations for a ministry for little kids like her who are not as blest as she is with a loving mom and dad. Eila is a spoiled baby and this is a great way of slowly teaching her the power of giving and helping those who are in need.

Enjoy watching the video!

0 comments: