Thursday, November 13, 2008

Back to my world again

Just got back from my 5-day vacation to Manila-Baguio. It was fun especially because it's filled with lots of bloopers and stories that will be told a thousand times and will never ever get boring. LOL!

I reserved a transient house in Baguio for us to stay in, thinking that the place was decent 'coz the photos seemed fine. When we saw the place, we were all stunned and disappointed. It was in a slummy area of Baguio and what we saw in the pictures was the same but, we never thought it would be "that" small. LOL! And it stinks and there were cockroaches. Well, of course we decided to ditch the place and found a new and much better place to stay in. We can't help but laugh at our experience and Alain's mom said we should never trust what we find from the internet and she cited this certain situation heehee! I won't tell what transient house that was 'coz the person in charge was really nice to us so I'll spare them the shame.

I met with Kym last Friday at Burger Avenue and we had fun. It's been around 1 1/2 years since I last saw her so this was a great reunion with her. She even gave me 2 bags of barako coffee from Figaro. Thanks sooo much Kym! :) I soooo appreciate it as in! Actually, she saw how happy I was when she gave the coffee to me. LOL! I was sad that day 'coz misiobe can't make it but then it was okay 'coz I understand her situation. I'm just so happy that she took the time to meet with me on my last day there and although our time together was rather short, but it's such a great bonus on my trip! I missed her a lot and I'm so happy to see her again. Kym and I and Jodie and I had our little talks and saved some memories together. Thanks to both of you for taking the time to spend with me. :)

I wasn't able to meet my friends Shang and Reena though but it's okay. Miss you both too and hope both of you are and will be happy with your lives.


----What did I learn from my short vacation?

I learned that I need to take away my stress in order to feel more alive

I learned that it's great to meet your friends (I wish I have more time and chance to do that though :( )

I now realize that I can't sleep because I always think about work and how to earn more money. Since the first day of my vacation, I was able to sleep soundly. (Yep, I snored a few times LOL! So? I was tired!)

I learned to be moooooore patient especially with "A"! Grr!!!

I realized that I want more vacations! hahaha!

0 comments: