Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The oddest and funniest moment of my life

I just went to a "mangluluya" about an hour ago. When I saw this 82 year old woman I was already scared and I asked Aln to just let me go home but he insisted and so I was there, talking to this old lady, and she was telling me that I have a very light pulse and that means I have "nerbyos" which is actually true. LOL! She then started yawning several times and told me that I can't sleep for more than 2 weeks because I was indeed affected by some kind of entity. (what the? Are you f***ing serious?!!) LOL! Well, I am a skeptic. I don't believe in this crap and I was there just thinking to myself that this old lady got to be kidding me! Then she started massaging my back and I was in sooooo much pain. I kept shouting and I almost cried. So darn painful but when I checked how she was massaging me, it was actually very light. So, I think that's pretty ODD and after awhile she massaged the same areas at my back and chest and I couldn't feel anything anymore. Again, very ODD. She said I would be able to sleep now (sure???) and that I should keep the "luya" ginger with me for at least 3 days and that I am not allowed to bathe (what the hell?!!)


I somehow feel like I would rather have sleepless nights than not bathe for 3 f***ing days! This is a very strange experience for me LOL!

Strange though... but I'm actually very sleepy now and it's only 7:20 PM. nyek

0 comments: