Friday, November 7, 2008

I just had another bad dream

Well, I'd be flying for Manila 5 hours from now and I was awakened by a text from my friend R asking me if I could still attend her wedding. I feel bad 'coz I can't :( Anyway, this post isn't about that but it's about the dream I had prior to her text.

I have a friend J and in my dream, I went to visit her place and it was like a huge dormitory with lots of people and it's just near a huge mall. After my visit with her, I went with Alain to the mall to meet up with my friend R and her boyfriend (just in my dream) named Luis. Luis is a rapper and he suddenly decided to rap about "Wonder Boy" (My oh my! I have the strangest dreams I tell you) and there came a fat guy with a Wonder Boy costume (You know wonder boy? It's that junk food I used to eat when I was a little kid, it's very delicious) Anyway, this wonder boy guy started dancing like a robot and my friend J came and she was wearing ice skates (What?!!). She was so mad and she screamed and yelled at Luis for singing a very ugly song. Luis got mad and tried to fight with J. R and I stopped both of them and I immediately asked R and Luis to go with us and we were about to go to Sta. Mesa Manila (what? that's where I stayed before during my reviewing days LOL) Anyway, while waiting for a Taxi, here is where the bad dream started. While waiting for the taxi, there was a procession of people. The first group was mostly women and they were all cursing everyone and they all looked very angry. They stared at me and cursed me and they all looked so angry. After them, the second group was even worse. They were all staring at me too and they were performing self-mutilation. The other one was standing and there were some men who are just pushing her to the procession and she's standing with her knees stapled to wooden rotating barbaric tool and she was in pain. She looked at me as if I was to be blamed for the pain. It was so weird and it was really scary :( Why were they looking at me like that and why such a negative energy? :( Why why why! :( Now I can't sleep. :(

1 comments:

Niel said...

They say creating a dream journal helps in understanding your dreams. It should include the important events for the day sometimes even the food you ate. Details of the dream up to the last emotion you can remember should also be included.